Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2020

A little moment...

I´m tired, because I came back from my vacation and the routine is completely diferente.

I'm Very happy to have returned to work and of course my day is much more productive because I intend to keep my Reading, my exercises, paint my drawings and watch my sports all in good time.

I recente times the changes have been very significant for me and I have learned a lot from all this, I feel that my time today is better than the time before, maybe this stop has made everything more peaceful and now doing the same tasks as before I find  time for many other things.

I learned a lot from me and about myself, honestly saying, simply, today I know myself better. Sometimes a bad time can provide us with good things, learn your every lesson and understand how much you can and who you really are...

01/06/2020 - FB


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Grato pela sua colaboração! Obrigado